Network Inventory & Tools is a fully capable app for administering your wireless network. Whether it be in a home or business environment, this is the golden tool for not only discovering devices connected to your wireless network, but also to troubleshoot problems on your network using information gained from the devices.
Network Inventory & Tools offers an intuitive, smooth user interface to easily analyze your network without a hassle! It's as simple as clicking the "Scan" button and waiting for the process to complete. You can even stop the scan at any time if you have second thoughts!
Along with a device scanner, this app also comes with tools to more deeply analyze your network. The current full list of features includes:
- Find your device's hostname, IP Address, MAC address, and vendor in seconds! Identify possibly threatening devices connected to your network.
- Ping a device on your network. Use this tool to determine if there is any packet loss, or to test your connection with a device.
- Scan for ports on a device to find open services. Determine if there are any unwanted services running.
- Find all nearby wireless networks, scanning on the go! All access points are listed along with vital information you can use to diagnose an issue. Including but not limited to BSSID, SSID, signal, and security level!
- Access router settings without having to manually lookup the router's IP Address. Dynamically resolved by determining the ip address hopped to before going to the web.
- Send datagram packets to specific machines on your network.
Many more advanced features are planned in the future... but only if this app gets some attention. I'm not sure if anyone will find this sort of app interesting, and don't want to waste my time on an app that nobody will use.
If you have any suggested features & tools you would like to see in this app, send your request to the email below to be considered.
Please send notice of any bugs to the email below.
Network Inventory & Tools is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-02-22. The program can be installed on Android.
Network Inventory & Tools (version 1.0) has a file size of 3.57 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.